Brand: Choice Organics
- Flavor: Choice Organics Organic English Breakfast tea is robust and deeply full of flavor. It’s a bold take on a classic breakfast blend.
- Caffeine: A perfect pick-me-up. Each Organic English Breakfast tea bag contains approximately 40 mg of caffeine, as compared to approximately 90 mg in 8 oz of coffee.
- Better-For-You Ingredients: USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Fair Trade Certified, Kosher Certified, Vegan and Gluten Free. Crafted from high quality teas and botanicals – no artificial flavors or sweeteners.
- We Choose to Care for the Planet: Our organic teas are individually packaged in natural fiber, compostable tea bags and then packed into cartons made from 85% post-consumer waste. Our teas are expertly blended in our LEED-certified tea facility.
- Tea with Intention: A collection of black, oolong, green and herbal teas, sustainably sourced and blended to perfection for a full-flavored taste experience every time.
Release Date: 26-07-2006
Details: Choice Organic Teas English Breakfast Tea - 16 bags per pack -- 6 packs per case. Choice Organic Teas works closely with our international growers in countries across the world, including China, India, Japan, Sri Lanka, and Tanzania to create organic teas known for outstanding character and clarity of flavor. We rely on simple, pure ingredients, strict organic guidelines, and an ethics-driven Fair Trade philosophy. Black teas embody the amazing regional variation found in the world of tea - from a light, floral Indian Darjeeling to a lush, smoky Chinese Lapsang Souchong. These teas are fully oxidized to develop a stronger flavor. English Breakfast We skillfully combine smooth, high-grown Ceylon teas with robust, malty selections from Assam and East Africa. This organic favorite is a perfect greeting to a new day.Ingredients: Specially blended organic black teas from Sri Lanka, India and East Africa. Shelf Life: 730 days
Package Dimensions: 9.9 x 5.7 x 4.1 inches