Brand: Cafe Don Pablo
Color: multi color
- Certified Organic by CCOF - 100% Arabica Coffee - GMO Free
- 2LB - Whole Bean - Medium-Dark Roast
- Rich and chocolatey with profound depth of flavor, velvety body, and low acidity
- Origin: Honduras, Sharing Certified Program
- REFUNDABLE - Try Don Pablo Risk-Free: Buy now, and if you don't love our coffees, contact Burke Brands LLC directly through our Amazon Seller page, and we will happily refund your order.
Details: Full Body, with a Deep rich Chocolaty Flavor, and a clean finish. Smooth Milk Chocolate, with Tones of Honey, Caramel and Cocoa. Organic Certified. This Coffee is an exceptional Honduran coffee from the Marcala region. No chemical inputs are used. The cherries (fruit of the coffee bean), are composted and used as fertilizer, along with vermiculture, and fewer insects are present at the altitude that it's grown, so no insecticides are necessary. If there ever is a bug problem, farmers sometimes plant peppers as a repellent. The coffee is very dense, and thus has depth of flavor and we are able to roast it just right to bring out it's natural flavor characteristics and a wonderful sweetness. All our coffees are roasted fresh to order in multiple small batch roasters (30-60 kilos) at our facility in Miami. We are a family of growers and roasters, laser-focused on quality, and because of our volume and innovative model, we are able to deliver an excellent quality certified organic coffee, at a price that represents a considerable value.
Package Dimensions: 12.3 x 9.2 x 3.9 inches